The Top Ingredients Every Sandwich Caddy Kitchen Should Have
Think beyond the usual condiments for your Sandwich and include these tasty additions!
For 2018, my recommendation is that you should have these on hand to accompany or to place into your Sandwich Caddy. Inspired by The Food Network, many of these foods will help to augment your sandwiches, give them that added boost, and that hmmm ‘that’s good’ quality.
- 2% Greek Yogurt - Use to make a spread or dressing. Or try it with savory toppings like shredded cucumber and fresh herbs.
- Eggs - Hard-boil a few (or a dozen) once a week and keep them in your fridge for a quick, protein-packed snack.
- Baby Greens - Add them to sandwiches from the crisper part of the Caddy. The baby versions are tender and don’t need any prep (and storing them in the crisper keeps them fresher longer than just in your refrigerator drawer!).
- Hot Sauce - A little goes a long way on anything that needs extra pep and heat. Likewise, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes for adding a little zing of heat.
- Pure Maple Syrup – Instead of honey when you want to sweeten something.
- Avocado - Packed with healthy fats, spread on toast instead of butter.
Be sure to comment below as I would love to hear what you add for 2018.
photo credit: Pixabay.com